Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sunday Best

Sunday mornings are always special as Emma and I get ready for church. It's become such a custom thing in our house that she knows we get "dolled" up and ready together. So much that last month after multiple times trying to get her to put her dress on and brush her hair, I told her that I was going to leave without her...I walked towards the door with my keys and she proceeded to tell me "Uh, Mommy you can't go in your pajama's". This past Sunday was a little different though - Emma walked in while I was curling my hair and told me that I looked "So cute" and asked if I could do her hair too. I was up for the challenge and began putting the curlers in her hair. PRECIOUS, is the only word that comes to mind. She was so sweet with her curlers in and out that I could not resist sharing these pictures....





No comments:

Post a Comment