Thursday, February 16, 2012

No news then BIG news!

I'm not even sure where the time went and why my blogging took a backseat. As I was messing around on Pinterest this evening and kept seeing these wonderful blogs that all these mom's do. I couldn't help but be reminded of my own blogging life that existed months ago. Well, I'm back and here's hoping I stay on track this time! Hold me accountable!!

And with no news or updates since August of 2011, how about we start with 1 major news update and take it from there...BABY MORRIS 2 will be hitting the scene somewhere around October 3, 2012. We are delighted and the excitement and joy from Emma is just thrilling. She's going to make one special Big Sister and I know will be a huge help to Mommy too. Here's the first picture we got and more to follow.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this news :) Keep the updates coming. I love reading your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete