Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day!

Celebrating Mother's Day as a child was always a way to show your Mom how much she meant to you and how you cherished her. For the past 2 years I have been a Mother and it's amazing how each and every day I feel that my 2 year old cherishes me and loves me with her whole heart. It's a wonderful feeling to look into your little ones eyes and then hear her say "I love you Mommy". When her little arms wrap around my kneck (or in a lot of cases, my leg) and she squeezes with all her might, my heart melts into a million pieces and I have to stop what i'm doing and just hold her for a moment. Our little ones will not be little for long and I don't want to wake up in 10 years time and wonder why I didn't take the time to enjoy her "baby years". Emma will always be my baby, but her little hands will grow in mine and I will miss those tiny little pitter patters of her feet. The Lord has blessed me with her and she made my Mother's Day by laughing, smiling and kissing. Here are a few pictures my wonderful sister was able to capture while Emma and I had a Mommy/Daughter moment on a WONDERFUL Mother's Day afternoon.





No comments:

Post a Comment