Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Life's a Beach

Last minute beach trips are always a highlight and seem to work out better than the actual planned trips. Last week we were invited to join my sister-in-law and her group of friends for a day at Kiawah Beach. Our beaches are all about an hour away, so when we go...WE GO! I always feel like I take everything but the kitchen sink too. We had a wonderful group of mothers (and one grandmother) and about 15 kids. It was a blast and everyone got along so wonderfully. With 14 kids older than my 2 year old, I barely had to lift a finger...or my voice! I look forward to another great, relaxing day on the beach with this great group of people.

Sand play with Tay-Tay



The Girls 

"What'choo doin' Mommy"

Yogurt Face

14 Kids and Counting....

All Hail the Wonderful Taylor!

Macho, macho men!!!




Little Sydney



Playing football with Will

No comments:

Post a Comment